REQUEST: ASUS Anniversary Edition Intel GT7825 OC Guide

CodeConfused

Beta member
I recently bought a customer computer (designed by myself using a guide on PCPartsPicker), and I was wondering how to go about OC'ing this CPU since it seems pretty much MADE to OC :eek:. I have no idea about overclocking :mad:. I have a aftermarket air cooler with copper pipes and heat sinks on the CPU, and the current speed is 3.8 ghz, and the current CPU temp is around 39-42 C. I just would like somebody to tell me what the settings that I should enter into the BIOS to get this a little bit overclocked so that I am not stuck with the stock speed.

Firstly...do you mean the Intel G3258 ? GT7825 isn't an Intel model. Also depends on the model of the motherboard.

Secondly... I wouldn't suggest overclocking it unless a) the customer explicitly asked for it and b) you're going to provide additional support for if/when issues arise from the OC.

Firstly...do you mean the Intel G3258 ? GT7825 isn't an Intel model. Also depends on the model of the motherboard.

Secondly... I wouldn't suggest overclocking it unless a) the customer explicitly asked for it and b) you're going to provide additional support for if/when issues arise from the OC.

Ok yes I meant the G3258. I have a ASROCk H97 Anniversary Edition MOBO. This is my own build, and I am just wanting to get the most out of this processor since from what I understand it was BUILT to OC, and I have the after market cooling to do it. Also is is not 3.8 ghz, it is 3.2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom