Reply To Gaara

Status
Not open for further replies.

smileygladhands

In Runtime
No, this is not the place. As already noted, you should either posted this in the sales forum, or contact the person interested privately. This is a place to seek advice on overclocking and building/modding, no to solicite your sales, even if they relate to the topics at hand. If you have a problem, talk to me or someone else of higher authority in private. Objecting in public will lead to warnings.

[SNIPPED]

[Admin Note: This is NOT the place to air problems, and flaming is not allowed.]

[SNIPPED]

He is a moderator how the hell else do you think he closed it.

PM him directly when it concerns sales, wow what a novel concept.

[SNIPPED]

If you want to argue with mods and the rules set by TF you can easily leave.

[SNIPPED]

Enough! Smileygladhands, you should have PMed gaara with your concerns yourself, and Nubius, you need to stop flaming, or you will be out of here. Emily herself says you will be held at the same standard as everybody else.

I will reply to this since it was directed towards my judgement and attempt to clarify one more time.

You are not, and I repeat, are not to use these forums as an advertisement tool for a product or service, with the exception of the buy/sell/trade forum. If I were to allow you to advertise a case in a thread related to cases, I would have to allow the same leniency to someone who posts a link to a freeipod in a thread about ipods.

As I've stated now three times you could have read Hims thread, thought to yourself "hey I have a case I can give him", and contact him privately with exactly the same information you posted publicly. There is no difference.

It's ironic that you quoted the bit about not objecting in public in the same post you decided to object in public.

Besides, don't you have some pretentious anime cartoon to go watch?
I do ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom