Regarding this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Fully Optimized
Since this forum is here for you guys to use, I think it's best that you guys decide what is to be done with this place.

As you may or may not know, it seems we now have another overclocking forum which is now a subforum in hardware. Having two forums on the same topic is of course silly.

Basically, I can either move all the important stuff (eg. the stickies) from here into that forum and we can trash this place altogether, or we can keep this place since there are hundreds of topics archived in here which may be of important value. If this forum is removed, so are all of those posts

Either way, the new overclocking forum will not be the place to discuss PC building and troubleshooting or anything of the sort, it will deal specifically with overclocking and cooling methods, benchmarking, and modifications whether they be case mods, volt mods, bios mods etc.

I'll let the votes tally up for a couple of days before I suggest anything, although I think it'd only be far if this forum format is decided by you guys since it's here for you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom