Red Led Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just swaped out my 120mm blue led fans for some red ones and i found that logisys makes failrly decent fans, i got them at Buy Computer Parts, Computer Hardware, PC Parts at Best Online Computer Shop - DirectCanada which is a good site for all us canadians. xoxide is great but the duties and all that crap dont make the savings worth it. I find red to be much easier on the eyes just because i found the blue very bright and my wife hated it because it would light up the whole office

Don't know how I missed this...directCanada does have good prices but the absolute worst customer service I've ever experienced, no exaggerating at all. If you think you may have to return your item or deal with customer care because of an RMA or shipping issue DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS! My two cents based on first hand experience (twice).

Don't know how I missed this...directCanada does have good prices but the absolute worst customer service I've ever experienced, no exaggerating at all. If you think you may have to return your item or deal with customer care because of an RMA or shipping issue DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS! My two cents based on first hand experience (twice).

buy ncix price match direct canada problem solved i got the fans and hd today at 4pm. thats next day delivery costed me 15$ shpping it came from bc, im amzingly satisfied with my service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom