The Reconstruction of Sable

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to know that I'm not the only one who couldn't manage much wire management in the 300. :) I'm glad you posted a pic of how tight of a fit it was for your GTX 260 too, both my 8800gs and 4850 are non reference cards that happen to be shorter than normal so I never really put much though into just how much space a high end gpu would take up..

900s n9o different.

try 260'ss and a DA700!

Had to add 3 holes for cables. One for the 8 pin, 1 for the front header and 1 to route the psu lines back.... And remember the psu if fully modular.

900s n9o different.

try 260'ss and a DA700!

Had to add 3 holes for cables. One for the 8 pin, 1 for the front header and 1 to route the psu lines back.... And remember the psu if fully modular.

That's one of the better wire management jobs I have seen in a 900/300 despite having to larger gpu's to deal with I'll have to look into adding some holes like that.

I was totally turned off by the 300/900 because of the cable management. Sleeving makes everything look neater, and dremels are indispensable.

No side window = no need to be perfect with my wiring. At least to me, anyway. :D

I may go back someday and improve mine, but not for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom