really bad 2d shape performance passmark 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

thes3raph1m

Beta member
ok so i out perform a lot of the baselines on a lot of the tests... but my 2d shape performance is rubbish... most systems are scoring 30-40 (similarly rated ones) mine is getting 0.2 theres obviously something horribly wrong

also i get reports in homeworld 2 when i try to play it that i may have an agp card running in PCI mode.... i know its agp, i installed it myself, and numerous times i have checked the BIOS to see how its set, once it was set to PCI but i fixed that, i still get the error..

in game performance is fine though... its really wierd, everything else is great, outperforming other systems... but the 2d graphics are so low...

i overclocked my athlon x2 64bit from 2000mhz to 2400mhz (well its at 240 *10 in the bios anyway) i left the gfx card Async at 66mhz (it boots in sync at 73 gfx 220 cpu and also whatever is is sync with the 240... but nothing above or in between thanx boot failure guard)

i have the latest gfx drivers (timeshift demanded it) i dunno what could be wrong, ive tried different combinations of cpu and gfx overclocking... but its wierd that the other gfx results are ok....

perhaps its a driver issue, this gfx card doesnt normally like the new drivers, i was using v60 series for a long time due to either games crashing or videos not working (i could have one or the other depending on which newer release i used...)

System information - This Computer
CPU Manufacturer:AuthenticAMD
Number of CPU: 1 (2 Core(s)/CPU, 1 Logical(s)/Core)
CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+
CPU Speed: 2399.0 MHz
Cache size: 512KB
O/S: Windows XP (WIN32)
Total RAM:1023.2 MB.
Available RAM:644.5 MB.
Video settings: 1280x1024x32
Video driver
DESCRIPTION:
NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS
MANUFACTURER:
GeForce 7600 GS
BIOS:
Version 5.73.22.33T4D1
DATE:
06/22/06
Drive Letter: C
Total Disk Space: 152.7 GBytes
Cluster Size: 4 KBytes
File system:NTFS

PassMark(TM) PerformanceTest 6.1 (PassMark PC benchmark and test software)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom