Ready to overclock my first build!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So If choose 12v engine (wich is the highest autoclock setting on the mobo) I should be safe?

I'd like to do it manually but I just dont understand the tutorials.

Im trying to get at least get45 to 50 fps on crysis running high at 1680x1050

So If choose 12v engine (wich is the highest autoclock setting on the mobo) I should be safe?

I'd like to do it manually but I just dont understand the tutorials.

Im trying to get at least get45 to 50 fps on crysis running high at 1680x1050

That is definitely not going to happen, not even with a really good overclock

That is definitely not going to happen, not even with a really good overclock

Vernong do you recommend that I auto overclock or over manually?

And since Christmas is coming what upgrades can I make to get better fps for crysis?

Manual clock is the way to go, auto is for n00bs

Crysis is crap, hence why I pretty much call it Crapsis..

Its engine sucks, and was badly programmed...

I think it takes three GTX 280's or two HD 4870X2's to max it out at a high res

Its best to overclock manually, auto tends to set stuff like the voltage either too low or higher than necessary. The guide CrazeD posted is good, it's long but detailed and well worth the time it takes to read.

Crysis is still the best looking game over a year after launch which says a lot for its graphics in my opinion. It's not fair to compare its performance to other games since none of their graphics are even close.

Well Warhead was slightly better, same engine, but better performance.. (wayyy better)

Too bad it was too short though

Yeah warhead is better although it does have the benefit of an extra year of development.

I haven't had time to play through warhead yet even though I bought it the week it came out.:( Although I have played Wars allot.

Yeah warhead is better although it does have the benefit of an extra year of development.

I haven't had time to play through warhead yet even though I bought it the week it came out.:( Although I have played Wars allot.

As in the Multiplayer Warhead right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom