Reaching for that 15,000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lancec2c30 said:
Ya, it is hilarious when I compare them to my parts. :)

what parts do you have...

and my darn 3dmark05 has been acting up... it gets error messages.. imma have ot reinstalll..... and i only got 7500 in 06

Hehe maybe me and Nos can have some friendly competition.

Once all my stuff comes in, our setups should be pretty identicle, and I can put a 1.55 Volt mod on my 7900GT if I have to.

muahaha.

Lord AnthraX said:
Hehe maybe me and Nos can have some friendly competition.

Once all my stuff comes in, our setups should be pretty identicle, and I can put a 1.55 Volt mod on my 7900GT if I have to.

muahaha.

your lucky ati's got a ram bug and won't go any higher than 1143 (2286)... otherwise... PWNAGE

and i have a great chance of having that 8800gts/gtx(gtx if i put in 200 bucks) sometime this month.. so i'll be in a whole nother league :p

NosBoost300 said:
your lucky ati's got a ram bug and won't go any higher than 1143 (2286)... otherwise... PWNAGE

Well im still at a disadvantage considering my GPU only has 256 mb of ram.....

:sigh:

Lord AnthraX said:
Well im still at a disadvantage considering my GPU only has 256 mb of ram.....

:sigh:

Nosboost GPU WHORE said:
and i have a great chance of having that 8800gts/gtx(gtx if i put in 200 bucks) sometime this month.. so i'll be in a whole nother league:p

Oh PSHT. Screw that. No way Im going to even TRY.

well... i think today i try for 15,000 again.. now that it is my day off

and i will also try for 8500ish in 06.. didnt try 06 at 3.7ghz, or oc'd at my highest for gpu either

wow, i wish i could overclock like you. I tried it and couldnt even get my 4200 x2 from 2.2 to 2.6. My bios has no memory divider and i cant figure out how to do it lol. Would that be my ram is low quality or does it mean that my cpu just is lazy -.-

btw, you should just get water cooled and oc it to 20,000. Not like you dont have the money it seems like lol

Just do a lot of reading and you'll get it eventually. Judging by what your saying then the ram is definetly holding you back. The X2's IMO are pretty decent overclockers, I can push mine to 3GHz but I keep it at 2.8 becasue I don't really need all that power, plus I can keep my ram in a 1:1 ratio. On a different note, Nos aren't you getting liquid cooling?

Well right now I have a 3500 venice, and a geforce 6600.

I got my 7900gs a couple days ago, but the power dongle to go from pci-e to 4 pin molex didnt com ein the box like it said it should. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom