Reaching for that 15,000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright thx nos u da best! u my idle!!!(fo the time being...then i'll forget...like always)but fo now u da man now doggg

o and feel free to add me on msn or x-fire my username for both is simply: keyser09@gmail.com (x-fire is only keyser09)

i usually log on and off msn to see if anyones on to lower my ping when gaming same with x-fire i rarely keep it on while gaming

no prob, but do me a favor and download some programs like clockgen, and atitool, and all those goodies to oc

and nitestick, you guys have all taught me alot about oc'ing here..

you and gaara mostly!!! and i think you for it... i wouldnt be where i'm at today :D

K but when u remote assis me try not to download anything too big i only got 4 gigs of bandwidh dis month left and if i go over by even a kb ill have to pay double lol well ya ill get those programs if u download just tell me and ill tally all the stuff up

wat other ocing things u want?ill get cpuz as well and u need sum heat monitering stuff?which ones u need tell me all you need ill get

wow nos....your really getting alot more out of your e6600 then i am. Now that i read this thread, i should try to oc my e6660 some more too, cause the last time i did was when i just applyed the as5. I might get a little more with my zalmen but i prob won't get 3.8ghz :p.

If you can help me out: what did you haven to set you vcore to to achieve 3.4 and 3.6...that would help me out.

Thanx and hope you get the score you want

n0s u got the guides on ocing my computer yet?

(im going to bed in 2 hours...i cant go on all day 2morrow im sick...:(

well i'm leaving work in an hour....

and as for guides, voltage is your friend and key, and when your ram can no longer take it, then you up the ram voltage...

as for the gpu, your gonna have to do some volt mods for that but from what i've read the 7950 gx2's need some really good cooling because they so cramped... gonna need some water cooling or something

do you have coolbits???

atitool is really good for changing fan speed, use atitool and bring up the fan speed all the way up to 100%

nah i dont got coolbits but ill get and **** ill have to wait a while for liquid coolin man maybe even after christmas!so u sayin i need lquid to oc?damnnnnnnnnnn ima just have 2 wait den...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom