Reaching for that 15,000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmammen said:
lol,^^ im pretty sure NOS isnt running a watercooling loop though, by the loooks of his mobo.....so i think you would beat him out everytime....NOS, you need a watercooling setup so you can beat out aspire and have the FASTESt CPU and fastest GPU on the forums....o wait you always have the fastest gpu.....:p

On my x1900xt I still got him beat on gpu core speed. I havent seen anyone touch 750 yet...

and on my x1950xtx which i bought from him, i got him beat on memory speed. Aint no touching 2.1ghz which way you cut it :p

lol fair enough

Im still **** proud of the oc i was able to get on my x1900xt

lil more than 250mhz on both the gpu and mem* (500mhz effective)

ya, imma try the volt mod whenever i get the balls to do it... someone show me where i can buy these resisters or whatever they're called

i didnt get the gtx for the reason of... me throwing it away for an r600... i coulda had the gtx if i wanted it

but.. i think sli'd 8800gts' would be the smarter choice money wise

i dunno.. i'm stumped... lol.... i hope i don't throw up the gts for an r600... hopefully the r600 isnt too much better than the gtx... otherwise i'll be ****ed off and force myself to get one...

but the 8800gts is better than i thought it would be.. and i am very satisfied playing F.E.A.R extraction point full quality without a single hitch... games have never been smoother at full quality.. never again will i trust a review...

19000.jpg

almost there

i just hit 19,293.. wasnt worth getting a screenshot.. but just letting ya'll know

3.73ghz.. core clock up like by 10 from earlier, memory also up by about 10...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom