Rate the Wire Management Above You!

what is so much better about the tracers compared to the ballistix? Just LEDs?

They're not better. It's just regular Ballistix with LEDs.

I bought it because at the time for a little while, it was cheaper than the regulars. And it looks pretty cool when you're folding. Lights go crazy...

well after building my gfs and manger pcs which should be done in the next 2 weeks, ill be posting up pics.
i wont work taht hard on them since theyre not my pcs...
im still debating whether to get the tracers or not for my gfs build...if any of you wanna sell them or find a good deal, let me know.

This is my first build, put it together last night, from my thread people said it was good, so i decided id put it up here.
S4010320.jpg

8/10^^^ looks pretty good, try to tuck some of those cables behind the mobo though.

heres my new case and temp. wire management, until i get my corsair 520hx installed.

not bad spik.
7/10
try spinning the hdd around if possbile.

EDIT:

Nise hmaa..

i just bought another one of these today for my managers build and i guess my gf wants it too(although she wants a side panel window so im gonna have to buy one from somewhere)

im gonna redo my wiremanagement sometime soon to make it look better.

not bad spik.
7/10
try spinning the hdd around if possbile.

EDIT:

Nise hmaa..

i just bought another one of these today for my managers build and i guess my gf wants it too(although she wants a side panel window so im gonna have to buy one from somewhere)

im gonna redo my wiremanagement sometime soon to make it look better.

well get in line man....currently there are no windowed side panels available tho buy for the 690, unfoortunately. There is one in production by CM, but no word on release date or price, so your probably going to have to cut your own, as i will be doing.

well get in line man....currently there are no windowed side panels available tho buy for the 690, unfoortunately. There is one in production by CM, but no word on release date or price, so your probably going to have to cut your own, as i will be doing.

well theres a uk site thats selling one....
i guess ill wait since i have no cutting talent.

Back
Top Bottom