Rate the Wire Management Above You!

well i did a better job w/ wiring in my armor.. but some reason the computer would not boot in the case.. so i took it out and put it back on the desk...

i took a whole gangload of pictures to make a "how to build a pc" guide.. but nevermind that.. lol

100_7838.jpg

100_7840.jpg

and what it'll look like once i get my scthe ninja retention kit
100_7804.jpg

Nosboost3000, that looks nice. I'd say it's about a 7.5/10. If I were you, I'd probably get a few zip ties, and tuck that 24-pin cable into the drive bay. Then for those wires on the buttom, get a twist-tie and tie them all up into a nice bundle. :) Oh, and as for your 120mm exhaust fan, spin it counter-clockwise so that the 3-pin wire, wouldn't be intercepting the side of your HSF.

ya the armor was definitely a hard case to work w/ as you can see there are 0 holes in the mobo tray.. and the length of the 24pin power connector is really short, so its hard to tuck away

as for zipties.. i couldnt find mine some reason.. i think someone took em.. but 7.5 was definitely more than i woulda given it :p

i had to drill my own hole there to get my 2 6pin's for the gtx there

maybe an 8, take care of the front panel wiring with some wire loom.

And tuck things away a bit more.

Best I think you'll score with the case is a 9 and thats if you get everything done up perfect.

ya, i definitely hate the case.. its huge.. but whats so great about huge when everything kinda just has to dangle around... lol

and not only that.. i don't know why, but my mobo would not boot in the case... and its not the first time its happened... the lil green "ok" light on the mobo was just blinking instead of staying solid when it was in... but when i took it out.. all was well...

thats what i was thinking.. but i made sure they were tight.. then even tried a bit looser... so i'm not too sure what the problem was... but i know i don't wanna go through that hastle again.. it took a while...

but i think imma just get a new case...

yea that's what i'd do but then again i've never been a fan of Armor case's.

LIAN LI is great for wire management but they can break the bank, but if your willing to invest that kinda money go for it :) cheers.

i'm looking into the coolermaster cosmos, or the tagan a-plus something.. its a 250 tagan case.. look it up on newegg.. im' at work right now, so i can't really link you cuz i like to keep my internet browsing limited.. lol

but its the exact same thing as a certain lian li case.. has a nice clear panel only where the mobo is at... and its a bottom mounted psu, along w/ hdd's on the bottom so you can't really see any wires

Back
Top Bottom