Rate the Wire Management Above You!

you know what apok, i bet even if you added a third card in there you would still make it look good.
You deserve a 10/10 but no one is perfect.
id say like 9.98/10.
But, its lookin real good...now you gotta wait for your phenom and use those cards to its full potential.

My system, with crossfired 3870's:
no flash
case_crossfire_noflash.jpg

with flash
case_crossfire_flash.jpg

closeup of power supply cables
cable_management.jpg

*edit*
adjusted contrast and brightness of the picture with the flash on:
case_crossfire_flash_contrast_brigh.jpg

lol....10/10, im always in awe when i see your case. bravo! Yes, you are perfect!

what is the total GBs of your HDDs?

badly worded i know :D
2,644,888,019,968 bytes
or
2,463.24392032623291015625 Gigabytes

*edit*
oh yeah, the cards came with a 6-pin power connector each, which needed a 4 pin molex connector each.
I modified them both to make one cable that only needs one molex connector.

Soldering iron's are so useful.

Is that ALL storage space Apok, or do you use some of it for backup too?

I am thinking about getting rid of the Raid 1 array on my DNS-323, and setting it up so that the NAS uses 1 drive as a 500 Gig main drive, and the other will be to back up my 500 Gig C: drive on my new rig.... then use the 2nd 500 gig drive in my rig to back up the main 500 Gig drive on the NAS.... still thinking about it though.

Is that ALL storage space Apok, or do you use some of it for backup too?
There's about 50GB of backups for the family PC, but that's it.

My K9A2 Platinum board has 6 SATA ports, two of them can also be used for SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) drives.
I'm thinking of getting a 15KRPM Seagate SAS drive to replace the Raptor, and another 750GB drive

I went back to IDE for my DVD burner, so I'll be able to have 6 SATA hard drives, (or up to 2 SAS, 4 SATA)

Off Topic Apok: but did you send out the x2 4600+ and the A-DATA's yet and the 8800gt (JK :))?

also I'm always surpised at you when you post your pics, your always like "I think it can look better, and I'm thinking thats impossible.. 10 out 10"

Back
Top Bottom