Rate the Wire Management Above You!

nice. the water lines do look a bit ugly tho... just cause they look like just regular tube piping which doesn't give it that "refined" look like some see-through lines would. but to each his own. and 9/10 on that, looks phenominal

I was going for an industrial look, not the flashy style you normally see in a loop.

Plus, mine doesn't need any maintenance whatsoever. The tubing doesn't let light in and as such I can run straight distilled water with no additives for max performance and not have to worry about any kind of growth in the loop.

love the theme you got going definitely hit what you were giong for on the dot... and the red gpu (my ol' x1950xtx) looks awesome in there..

great stuff 9.5/10

Your case is sick. I would trade my stacker and ram for a lian li. They are so elegant. I originally wanted the v2000 but I found the stacker for 169 and I couldn't pass up on that deal.

yeah, if thats the look you were going for then you definitely nailed it. I would have done it differently, but again to each his own. for what you were going for it looks really good, and thats also a good idea.

personally I want to get two systems up, one thats all flashy and "lan-party" worthy, and ready for gaming and stuff, and one thats more professional looking that will serve as a client to the sever I'm gonna set up this summer.

My system, with crossfired 3870's:
no flash
case_crossfire_noflash.jpg

with flash
case_crossfire_flash.jpg

closeup of power supply cables
cable_management.jpg

*edit*
adjusted contrast and brightness of the picture with the flash on:
case_crossfire_flash_contrast_brigh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom