Rate the Wire Management Above You!

yes, they're reliable. I used solder to connect the wires to the connectors.

when i was doing wire management (ill post pics when my rounded IDE cable arrives) i cut through the power switch wire, pooed myself then remembered the best invention ever, SOLDER!

I gotta say, reading this thread has been simply inspiring. Once I get my new rig built, I'm gonna be pushing for a 10 on here!

Oh, forgot to ask: is there a guide or something that I can read for tips? Other than those found in this thread, that is.

quick note when you want to add something to your post click the edit button and type it in, it saves posting twice which people on here dont like,

well for your management you'll need a bag of cable ties and some scissors and a camera to post pics, simple eh. Its best to wire everything up before you do management just to check your system works then start doing some wire management :D

quick note when you want to add something to your post click the edit button and type it in, it saves posting twice which people on here dont like

Thanks, I'll try to remember that.

And yeah, I plan to wire it up first to make sure everything works. I guess I was looking more for something like a guide for cutting holes, doing your own wiring (a la Apokalipse's rig), nifty hints like turning the hard drive around, things like that.

im sure the P180 comes with holes precut into the mobo tray, my case did and it cost £30

Let's get back on topic people. I was bored as **** last night so I threw something together. (sorry for bad quality, camera phone)

Before:
0817071921.jpg

After:
0922071219.jpg

Highlight:
0922071220.jpg

Not really sure what to do next, maybe sleeve the sata cables? But then they might not fit under the mobo. I'm planning on getting some longer sata's so i can route around the case better. Maybe mod a couple 8cm fans on the bottom of my case. Anybody have pics of UV sleeving and UV lights, I wanna see how that looks...

Back
Top Bottom