Rate the Wire Management Above You!

OMG is that yours b1gapl? Wow, how much would it cost if I ask you to build me a computer and I give you all the parts, mod everything and make it like yours. :D

Oh whats up with the mirror btw? Little light effect so you can see reflections of the light? And nice, you got a Ballistic? How is it working for you? Is that the ram that lights up? if not which RAM was it that lights up accordingly to the load you have on your RAM.

pinoy3000 said:
nice, on other subject, i looked at your ram, does it light up? which ram was it that lights up with respect to its load.

pinoy3000 said:
OMG is that yours b1gapl? Wow, how much would it cost if I ask you to build me a computer and I give you all the parts, mod everything and make it like yours.

Oh whats up with the mirror btw? Little light effect so you can see reflections of the light? And nice, you got a Ballistic? How is it working for you? Is that the ram that lights up? if not which RAM was it that lights up accordingly to the load you have on your RAM.

lol...That's a more enthusiastic response, from your previous one.

You mean, how much would I charge, if I made it like that, for you? I don't know, because I've never done something like that, for anyone else. And where do you live? Being far away, won't that cost a lot? And you would actually trust me?

I added the mirror, to hide the ugly PCB of the graphic card. I plan on spray painting a symbol on it, or something.

Yes, I have the Ballistix, and it works wonders. Easily overclocks to 1200 on stock voltage, with 5-5-5-15. Can also do DDR2-800 with 3-3-3-9 timings, which is very tight. I don't have the versions, that light up. The one you're talking about, is the Ballistix Tracers.

could be better. Only my second time doing it. No mods to case were made.
1-6.jpg

Not bad. 7.5/10. If you get that hard drive to turn around, that would be better. And if you could tidy up the wires on the bottom too.

Not bad. 7.5/10. If you get that hard drive to turn around, that would be better. And if you could tidy up the wires on the bottom too.

harddrive doesn't go in the other way. i tried for about 25 minutes. lol.

i had the bottom all tidied up but then i added the cathode and got lazy and didn't decide to do anything with them. lol

CloseupofClutteredMess.jpg

lol....
my first build 2 years ago. hahahah. i apparantly didn't know the meaning of wiremanagement.
i expect no ratings on this.

Back
Top Bottom