Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

...because I was considering the case, that's being used. Can you try squeezing those bunch of power cables, in that 5.25" bay?

lol the case is near impossible I haven't done any wire management at all yet my main problem is the wall on the right of my case formed by my gfx card and the hdd I have in my 3.5" rack it leaves just under an inch gap for everything to go through. once my modding and painting is done I will start thinking about actually perfecting it.

My parents dell just stopped working (I checked it out and everything is fine except the power switch cable has come loose so needs replacing) so I will harvest some parts from that. I need to talk them into letting me build them the replacement my planned AM2+ system media centre will come to life and I won't have to spend a penny of my own money :D

Ah, I would give you around a 6.75/10. The power cables are in the way, :shocked:. You can try zip tieing some of the cables and taking b1gapl's advice to move it into one of the 5.25" bays.

well heres mine.....
P1010007-1.jpg

nah just kidding, heres the real deal (just got done with it, took 10 minutes, can you find my hard drive?)
P1010009-1.jpg

wow...nice job bmx...I'd probably give that a 9/10.

Back
Top Bottom