Rate the Wire Management Above You!

my friend is trying to sell me an evga 1080ti for 650.. almost wanna buy it to resell! but i feel like gpu prices are starting to normalize. i see 1080's going back on sale for 700.. which still sucks.. but is only 100 dollars off from what it was previously worth. with the next gen coming up i really hope things normalize again.. but i'm not holding my breath. been waiting to jump on 1440 ultrawide or 4k monitor.. but waiting for a gpu that'll play at native res and get great fps. feel like the next Ti will definitely fit the bill.. and hopefully won't be 1000 dollars

bitcoin hitting nasty lows.. hoping it keeps tanking so we can have our hardware back haha

worst time ever to love computers... now with the flash memory factory losing 3% of its product as well.. everything is going up in price!
My Titan Xps run 4k fluidly so the next genners will definitely, albeit still need more than 1 card for over 80fps on heavy titles. (I target higher than 60 so my dip isn't below 60)

Friend of mine told me Bitcoin was at 1k yesterday and I got real excited. I just looked and it never dropped below 7k all week, ****ing bastard lol. I want to say it's at a decline but I won't remotely get my hopes up until it consistently stays lower than 5k.

Was only one of the 3 companies and that was all the way back in the summer of 2016. They also said it was controlled in a small portion of one building which didn't actually impact RAM ICs. Todays RAM prices are total price fixing and it's been said for a while now. I believe the EU is investigating it but who knows what will come of that and whether or not it will affect the US. I need RAM desperately in 2 machines but I'll be damned if I'm spending over double what I paid for back in 2016. I cringed at paying 70 bucks just for 8GB in my NAS. Like I want another 32GB for my main machine, but 32GB of LPX is over $400, dude that's Dominator Plat money.

Top computer is mine, bottom is my brothers that receives all my hand me downs

Attachments

• 6F15FFBF-746C-4DB1-8B96-0AAEE5543FAC.jpg
    6F15FFBF-746C-4DB1-8B96-0AAEE5543FAC.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 90812821-1977-4CCE-854B-A521168F906F.jpg
    90812821-1977-4CCE-854B-A521168F906F.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 2
Meanwhile I went back 12 years.

WLzqJGL.jpg

This is just an old case I use for testing old stuff. Back then it was all about performance and those DFI boards. Hell, my VR rig is in my 2003 Raidmax with a few Noctua fans.

wow, didnt realize how dead the overclocking section of this forum was!!! this used to be the best section!!! we used to have such a good overclocking community =[ sad times!!! I should start a log today overclocking my 8700k

All the old threads are there. I'll participate if more people do. I'll be benching this XP machine tonight once I get the RAM to stop being a bitch.

is it just this site slowing down, or is it forums in general slowing down?? been out of the game for way too long. Social media ruining everything

and you're making me wish i didnt throw out my pentium 3 computer.. 384mb ram.. 64gb hard drive

Back
Top Bottom