Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Uhh, whether it's shop or paint that's still post. What camera and lens setup? I'm not challenging, I just know photography.

Its kinda clearly an un touched photo. When you actually deal with that sort of thing you can tell. I think you are more used to, this photo isn't that great because my camera setting weren't correct so let me have to retouch it to make it usable. That was just a well lit setup, with correct camera settings. That being said there is a few things I would have done to it as you cant get perfect out of the camera, everything needs some post procession.

Remember, do as much as you can in camera as possible. Post should not be to fix mistakes.

but i do have to agree with him, why challenge, its just a cool photo. Shopped in smoke would have been sharper. The smoke moved and thats why it has some motion blur

Last edited:
Its kinda clearly an un touched photo. When you actually deal with that sort of thing you can tell. I think you are more used to, this photo isn't that great because my camera setting weren't correct so let me have to retouch it to make it usable. That was just a well lit setup, with correct camera settings. That being said there is a few things I would have done to it as you cant get perfect out of the camera, everything needs some post procession.

Remember, do as much as you can in camera as possible. Post should not be to fix mistakes.

but i do have to agree with him, why challenge, its just a cool photo. Shopped in smoke would have been sharper. The smoke moved and thats why it has some motion blur
He said he touched it up in paint, so it's not untouched and you can blur smoke to make it look real which is why I thought it was post to begin with. I could also ask the same thing, why challenge an old topic that's months old and dead when I clearly said I wasn't challenging. He didn't even have the decency to even answer my last question so the topic is dead.

That's photography 101, but pretty much everybody will toss a photo in Lightroom which is also post. The point being was he didn't simply take the raw photo off the camera and upload, it was touched up in some way.

Sheesh people.

I got some photos of my new build, unfortunately they are a little.... fuzzy...

Will re take another time when lights are actually good again, maybe less kitty cat though.

Edit:

Dont know if this one will be good enough as its dark outside right now:

Last edited:
Is that the stuff you put in kitchen drawers?

its sheet metal that i painted red.

It will all get replaced one i get my dremel moto saw and ill be using custom painted plexi glass.

Ive got a deepcool watercooler thats going in it as well this friday along with some red led strips.

I hate they cables around the heatsink as it is now.

Actually I kind of like the sheet metal, its very unique looking.
I think you should keep it, sure its not pleasing if you like aesthetics but it gives it a very unique feel.
The only thing i would get Plexiglas for is to make sure those edges are covered for when you maintain it.

Way too much red...

I would get rid of the red sheet metal stuff, and go with red accents... If you go with red I/O brackets, paint the bracket the GPU uses as well, that way it doesn't appear to be such a large gap.

Get some of that rubber uchannel molding to line those cut outs around where your PSU is as well...

16903290_1395150137191219_7017380717310358859_o_zpsywbji2yt.jpg

SANY0146_zps7mjyqrxk.jpg

SANY0145_zpsohfauav6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom