Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Did this upgrade a long while back, but less than a year ago... Miles better than my first build that's in this thread somewhere.. But thinking about what new mb/cpu to throw in... thought/thinking krait, but still on the edge where to really go with it.

30w6mi9.jpg

29bym3s.jpg

That looks good, Love NZXT cases myself, Mine was more purpose than aesthetics and the case was being discontinued and the version with the side window was sold out so ended up with the solid side but it's a great case, Yours looks great, loving it.

Yea I did that at work too and then created a document leading to where each port goes in the room and what machine is plugged into it. I can't believe how some people think it's going to just stuff wires anywhere.

Still some work to go, ran out of velcro :p the way they have it setup makes proper cable management impossible though :(
Ports are laid out like so:
1-326, then C1-C9, then B1-B154, then two unlabelled ports, then back to B155-B220, then skips to B250-B359...and then it completely loses all structure and you'll find port A376 next to port A588. Completely and utterly ridiculous.

Add to that the fact we move ports around upstairs so that port 26 at someone's desk will be next to port 178...and yeah. Not a fun job to keep workable :/

Back
Top Bottom