Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Really? I have had zero cooling issues with it. I love it and it's fans, Tbh.
The cfm isn't really a concern to me, it stays pretty cool in my house year round. What I mean by that is that there is typically always air that's cooler on the outside of my case, even in winter (or what passes for winter in texas lol).
I like them because they are essentially silent.
There isn't a lot of extremely hot air being dumped in my case that I can tell. There's more cool air coming in than what is exiting the case. Yes I understand that MIGHT cause hot spots in the case but I have yet to see any negative effects of it. The dust coming in every nook and cranny of negative pressure case is what I don't really like. I've tried it both ways, this way works best for me in my environment. the air my gpu is taking is is directly behind the side fan so it is essentially always cool. I frikkin love to layout and airflow of this case seriously.
But I do hate that the one with the all black interior wasn't available when I bought this one. Lol I was just thinking I shoulda painted it when I had everything out during the overhaul.

Yate loons or Gentle Typhoons or go home. I figured out this weekend that there is no real way for me to wire my case cleanly. I have nothing I can hide the cables behind. So I just did my best. Anyway airflow doesn't matter since everything is water cooled. Right now the water gets it's first cooling pass from the rear rads so that the hottest air gets exhausted, then it runs through the 3 rads on the front which pull from outside the case. I prefer positive pressure as it keeps all the air going in through the filters.

Really? I have had zero cooling issues with it. I love it and it's fans, Tbh.
The cfm isn't really a concern to me, it stays pretty cool in my house year round. What I mean by that is that there is typically always air that's cooler on the outside of my case, even in winter (or what passes for winter in texas lol).
I like them because they are essentially silent.
There isn't a lot of extremely hot air being dumped in my case that I can tell. There's more cool air coming in than what is exiting the case. Yes I understand that MIGHT cause hot spots in the case but I have yet to see any negative effects of it. The dust coming in every nook and cranny of negative pressure case is what I don't really like. I've tried it both ways, this way works best for me in my environment. the air my gpu is taking is is directly behind the side fan so it is essentially always cool. I frikkin love to layout and airflow of this case seriously.
But I do hate that the one with the all black interior wasn't available when I bought this one. Lol I was just thinking I shoulda painted it when I had everything out during the overhaul.
Well tbh your case isn't exactly full either. If you stuffed another GPU in there like you were planning you would notice things get REAL toasty. Seriously, I'm not talking out my ass or lying as I own 4 of those CM fans. They really do suck and when you need the performance from them they just don't have the punch.
I also have to call BS on not dumping heat from that rad into your case. I keep my room (when I can) at around 68f all the time. Stock my CPU when actually being stressed pushes a lot of heat through my H50. If you're OCed and priming you'll be dumping a ton of heat out of the back side of that rad regardless. If not you need a new fan pushing air through it. I have a Scythe Kaze limited on mine. I absolutely hate where my rad is mounted, but I have no choice. I wish I could just use my previous setup again but I can't. Not yet anyways.
Like I said though, if it works for you fine. I hope you don't need to ever upgrade those fans because it can be a pain to replace with similar sized other brand fans. I had to ghetto rig my Bitfenix in there.

Last edited:
Well tbh your case isn't exactly full either. If you stuffed another GPU in there like you were planning you would notice things get REAL toasty. Seriously, I'm not talking out my ass or lying as I own 4 of those CM fans. They really do suck and when you need the performance from them they just don't have the punch.
I also have to call BS on not dumping heat from that rad into your case. I keep my room (when I can) at around 68f all the time. Stock my CPU when actually being stressed pushes a lot of heat through my H50. If you're OCed and priming you'll be dumping a ton of heat out of the back side of that rad regardless. If not you need a new fan pushing air through it. I have a Scythe Kaze limited on mine. I absolutely hate where my rad is mounted, but I have no choice. I wish I could just use my previous setup again but I can't. Not yet anyways.
Like I said though, if it works for you fine. I hope you don't need to ever upgrade those fans because it can be a pain to replace with similar sized other brand fans. I had to ghetto rig my Bitfenix in there.

haha yeah i could see needing some better ones if i have another ref 780 in there. definitely.
and ghetto rigging? i am a master! lol do you see my custom mounting bracket for my rad HAHA

Remounted everything and cleaned up.
What do I win?

Ignore old p17 down there, gotta plug that back in, but I was having random crash issues after putting thing back together today and wanted to eliminate all variables. Plugging the extra sata power for the pci slots was one of them.

Last edited:
IMG_20140207_001534.jpg

My PCI-E Power cable was too short to route it properly, it's on my "To-do" list to make it longer.

Back
Top Bottom