Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Went back to my custom loop since I'm back to using the i5. Tubing was reused so it's ugly but it gets the job done. Dropped my OCed temps around 15c load.

DSCN2391.jpg

Watercooling is so cool. Wish I had the money for it.

Also, isnt 850w PSU a bit much? I mean I running a 4 year old 700w PSU and seem to be doing just fine so far.

My water didn't cost me anything hence the old tube and older parts. Well, ok, the Dtek block cost me 30 bucks back in 2010.

Yes, rather overkill but I didn't pay for this unit specifically, and I didn't pay for my 1000w Thermaltake either. The TT was given to me for review in 08 and this Corsair came with the Craigslist PC I bought last year in Feb that housed the 2500k setup I rocked for a while.

^^wow... All those HDDs.. My rig doesn't have near as much stuff to it and my cable management is super ugly. Where did you find SATA power connectors that are on individual cables instead of those normal ones that are all lined up on one huge cumbersome cable?

How did you get your back panel on? I have a little less wires than that and it's not an easy fit.

^^wow... All those HDDs.. My rig doesn't have near as much stuff to it and my cable management is super ugly. Where did you find SATA power connectors that are on individual cables instead of those normal ones that are all lined up on one huge cumbersome cable?

How did you get your back panel on? I have a little less wires than that and it's not an easy fit.

If you're talking about the SSD drive that looks to e a 4-pin to SATA power adapter, It only is 1 or usually 2 connectors.

Doors are easy to fit... if you have the right case, what case do you have?

If you're talking about the SSD drive that looks to e a 4-pin to SATA power adapter, It only is 1 or usually 2 connectors.

Doors are easy to fit... if you have the right case, what case do you have?
I have a Storm Scout. It's meant for simpler, more compact builds which is not what I've got.

Back
Top Bottom