Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Doesn't get any better than that. Very well done.

I'm planning on buying some black sleeved extensions for the cables to make it look cleaner. That way, all the cables coming in from the grommets will be more uniformed and the same color. Well that plus a modular PSU once I get my second 560 ti. Now, I wish I could find something to do with those two fan cables that run down the very center of the board.

I am going to post mine, for the Lol's. Yes i know it looks crappy, but i cant do much with this case. as it has no holes, and im not going to bother drilling them.

I will be getting a Corsair Carbide 400R Case soon, so will post a proper pic of that, once ive moved the pc into it.

So dont flame me! and give me neg rateings. lol

That actually doesn't look too bad. I could probably neatin that up easy.

Edit: I haven't recently posted my rig because the cables are pretty untidy. The reason for that is I'm about to put it in a pretty horrible case for cable management, of which I wont be posting lol.

20120325_190359.jpg

That actually doesn't look too bad. I could probably neatin that up easy.

Edit: I haven't recently posted my rig because the cables are pretty untidy. The reason for that is I'm about to put it in a pretty horrible case for cable management, of which I wont be posting lol.

20120325_190359.jpg

Id give you a 9/10 :p And to your reply, it does look bad! lol I shall wait untill this week coming, and get that awesome sexy case, i got told about. Then i will post a proper piccy :D

Lol you can see wires, when usually you can't in my builds. If I was to rate myself it would be a 6. My next case I'll be experimenting with is the NZXT Panzerbox where they put the PSU in a ridiculous position. Cable management is zip in that case.

Lol you can see wires, when usually you can't in my builds. If I was to rate myself it would be a 6. My next case I'll be experimenting with is the NZXT Panzerbox where they put the PSU in a ridiculous position. Cable management is zip in that case.

Cant wait to see it :) I will have to pinch my sisters iphone off her, when i get the new case!

P.S Yours looks way tidyer then mine lol!

Back
Top Bottom