Rate the Wire Management Above You!

My cable management is a bit messy at the moment, but I will finish it off after my final hard drive arrives Saturday, I have a longer SATA cable coming for my CD drive, so I can run them wiht the bundle at the bottom. The new HD will up my storage to 7 TB at that point. All the cables are routed behind the motherboard tray/panel/etc. so the airflow is proper. The molex at the bottom near the fan is for the door fan.

Anyone have any suggestions for me? It's my first time trying to have a neat looking case inside.

Is that a HAF 932?

Try using cable ties to tie up your 2 pci-e cords. Try to straighten up your psu cables going to the front.

It's a Haf 922, so fairly similar.

Yeah, I'm having some difficulty with the final cables, I need a molex for the fan on the side door, so I have 2 molexes on the bottom of the case so the cable reaches :(.

Yeah, I'll try cable ties for the video card power cables, didn't think of that, good idea.

I don't have a side fan on my HAF 922. But there are several versions.

Could you put that molex cable between the PSU and bottom fan?

-Longer SATA cable to get rid of the one going to the DVD-RW.
-Bundled the PCIE-E power cables
-Hid the side door fan connector wires under the edge of the PSU (that's the wire in front of it).
-Hid the power cable for the bottom fan better, rand it in and out of the spot where the PSU's cords enter the motherboard backplate area.
-Bundled the power cables that run over to the dive area up tighter, ran cleaner on bottom of case.

Overall looks a lot cleaner, thanks for the tips!

Click for larger picture:

Nice job Canna! :)

You need cable ties, fairfield.

You can easily move that extra cable sticking out from your hdds, between them. Won't hurt anything.
Those IEDE cables can be tightened coming from the Opticals, just take a cable tie and lightly squeeze it.
Other things too, but this is what is the most severe.

I have some ties, I guess I just need to use them. You can see one on the bundle of cables that go into the 3rd 5.25" slot. I did unhook my floppy drive because I wasn't using it so that helped a little but I couldn't take it out completely because I didn't have a cover for the hole.

It looks worse in the picture then in real life but that picture was taken yesterday so that's how it actually looks. I didn't think about moving the IDE cables more. They are so annoying! I'll work on it later today if I get to it.

Back
Top Bottom