Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Ive had this case since 02, so yea tough times. Actually, it was perfect till i put it in storage. I guess humidity got to it bad but thats no problem cause i have 2 cans of black paint and a sander for it =D. I plan on putting my main rig in this thing because i love it so much....i know weird but im weird.

Hi everyone. I'm new here and this is my first time posting. I saw this thread and figured I'd post my own rig. Here's my current setup and wiring in my Antec 300. I am thinking about replacing the case with the HAF 912 Advanced however for better cable management :D

K9o6D.jpg

Looks good Scrambles. Can you flip the HD?

I wish. I tried flipping it around so you don't see the cables, but the fan got in the way and there's no hole for them to run through. Partially why I want the HAF 912 so I can and mount the hdd and ssd sideways and not see that.

Thanks though. Took a decent while to get it that way, running everything behind the mobo was a massive pain but so worth it.

90 degree SATA cables would help as you could pull it straight back under the drive, same with the SATA power connector.

I have the Illusion variant of the 300 so I am in the same boat as you. I will stick with the case, though, as it was the first case upgrade I have had in seven years.

90 degree SATA cables would help as you could pull it straight back under the drive, same with the SATA power connector.

I have the Illusion variant of the 300 so I am in the same boat as you. I will stick with the case, though, as it was the first case upgrade I have had in seven years.
I forgot to mention mine is the Illusion variant as well, but either way there aren't any holes back there to route them through. I do want to get round SATA cables to clean that up a bit though. Plus I could turn around the ssd just under the hdd to help I suppose.

I have been thinking about modding my case instead of buying a new one however. Cutting some holes and painting the interior black. Maybe adding a window later on. But then again I'm kinda lazy :p

That the same as my board? Looks good except the above noted.

Yeah it's the same board, tis a good board. Looks like my RAM is the same as yours too.

Well I did turn around the ssd under the hdd so I could hide that one SATA cable sticking out in the picture and then tucked all the other SATA data and power cables down there underneath the hdd so it's hidden a bit better. There's only so much I can do until I have to start modding it though.

Back
Top Bottom