Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Lets give this thread a bit of a bump. I love cable management =D

dscn1546e.jpg

nice liquid cooling you got there, cant see much of your wiring there its all soo dark in there but from what i can tell its very nice.

heres mine, took me some time to get all the cables to the back and zip straped, the 922 sure does include allot of cables. that 6870 takes up quite allot of space

dsc0124er.jpg

dsc0125lh.jpg

^ I REALLY like how you hid the SSD behind the mobo plate. How's it attached? Velcro ? Man, looking at this makes me miss having a ATX mobo, having an mATX mobo makes the cable placement, like the power/restart/front USB cables, look a lot more messy.

There are a few random holes just barely big enough to fit a screw in the mobo tray. I used one to screw the SSD to the tray. My next build will actually be matx and probably be even neater than this one. Did you see the hard drive?

@PP, I'll give that 9.4/10
Would've been 9.5/10 except the top left underneath the PSU is a little messy

@Sniper, there are a few simple things you can do to improve such as tucking more of your 24pin power cord behind the mobo tray, or those blue sata cables behind the hdd rack. Not a bad effort though. 7.8/10

@Sniper, there are a few simple things you can do to improve such as tucking more of your 24pin power cord behind the mobo tray, or those blue sata cables behind the hdd rack. Not a bad effort though. 7.8/10
Nothing i can do about that sadly. I had to bend my case a tad to get the 8pin through the hole right there which took the spot the fan cable used to go through. The other 2 fan cables go outside the case to the Kaze Ultras on the rad. The PCI-E cables would have looked better but i decided to use the 8pins instead trying to lengthen the cables to route them different. Turns out my 6pins are as long as the 8pins with the extensions. Why TT did this instead making all their cables the same length is beyond me.

thanks for the tip ill give that a shot and see how it goes.

@pp it is bigger than the v8, but not by much

Nothing i can do about that sadly. I had to bend my case a tad to get the 8pin through the hole right there which took the spot the fan cable used to go through. The other 2 fan cables go outside the case to the Kaze Ultras on the rad. The PCI-E cables would have looked better but i decided to use the 8pins instead trying to lengthen the cables to route them different. Turns out my 6pins are as long as the 8pins with the extensions. Why TT did this instead making all their cables the same length is beyond me.

Cut the wires, extend them :thumbsup: Extreme cable management ftw!

There are a few random holes just barely big enough to fit a screw in the mobo tray. I used one to screw the SSD to the tray. My next build will actually be matx and probably be even neater than this one. Did you see the hard drive?

Very nice man. Ya, I did. I've done that before as well, turn the hard drive the other way around. I'd love to in this case, but the fans in the front won't allow it.

Back
Top Bottom