Rate the Wire Management Above You!

yeah i know the bottoms messy so many wires and its my only computer right now so i don't feel like tearing it apart right now ill probably redo it when i get new mother board

yeah the house i rent in is dusty as heck and there no way around it ill be glad once i move so i don't have to deal with it anymore went threw a can of air duster in a week just trying to keep the dust outta my case

yeah the house i rent in is dusty as heck and there no way around it ill be glad once i move so i don't have to deal with it anymore went threw a can of air duster in a week just trying to keep the dust outta my case

Anywhere you go really unless you live in a dust free area (like impossible) is going to have dust. There are ways around paying for canned air. I just use my vacuums bristle end and get the dust out that way.

ah!! you have a 1200? tell me everything you think of it, i freakin hate my case and im thinking about getting a 1200.

wire management?
space?
how bright are the lights?
hows the air flow?
is it sturdy?
anything you dont like or wish was different?
would you recommend it?

ive read every review and watched every review on youtube i can find but i want to hear from someone who paid money for it and has experience with it!

basically write a quick review, id really appreciate it!

ah!! you have a 1200? tell me everything you think of it, i freakin hate my case and im thinking about getting a 1200.

wire management?
space?
how bright are the lights?
hows the air flow?
is it sturdy?
anything you dont like or wish was different?
would you recommend it?

ive read every review and watched every review on youtube i can find but i want to hear from someone who paid money for it and has experience with it!

basically write a quick review, id really appreciate it!

In very short, one of the best cases ive ever owned.

Wire Management

Pretty much a complete breeze. If you have a modular PSU and no more than 2 HDDs then its a complete piece of cake. The back panel area is pretty large compared to ANY case ive ever used. Ive had quite a bit pass through my hands too because i reviewed at a site and they loved sending me cases. The pre-cut holes around the motherboard makes it easy to just
easily connect your cables without needing to route around things around the motherboard.
One thing i DID do is in the back of the hard drive cage i cut myself a hole so i can back route my HDDs so the cables look non-existent. Example here.

dscn0850v.jpg

dscn0848gf.jpg

dscn0875h.jpg

Space
Besides some Lian-Li cases or the Obsidian you really cant get much more space. Its basically a large shell with a 5.25 bay going from top to bottom filled with fans. As i said before the space behind the motherboard tray is almost ridiculous. Youll soon see exactly how much i put back there. With the 5.25 bay i was even able to fit a full sized rad inside the case as you can see with room to spare.

Lights?
I had no problems with the LEDs in the fans. They are actually kinda dim compared to others i have owned. The top 250mm fan has a switch so you can turn those lights off so they dont shine on your roof. My room is always extremely dark at night and it barely lit my room up.

Air Flow
Exceptional. With all fans on there is a nice breeze for any hardware to be used in the case. I left my fans at 100% and the case was almost completely silent.

Sturdy?
This thing is a steel brick. I felt like i could drop kick the case off my balcony and it would still survive. Only down side to that is its heavy as with any full tower steel case. If you dont go to LANs then that shouldnt be a problem. If you do, then follow my lead and bring a dolly. Im not joking.

What would i change
The way the stock fans connect for power, the front bezels where the fans are located, a hole for HDD/Optical cables to be hidden with, hole on bottom of case for the PSU fan, and that about sums it up. Considering all except one can be resolved with ease id say thats top notch cause im extremely picky with cases.

What i did to fix fan problem. My own power modulation. One molex connector to plug in all fans.

dscn0843a.jpg

dscn0844.jpg

dscn0845n.jpg

Back of case with a crap ton of cables and hidden SSD. I purposely used these pics to show how crowded you can make the 1200 but still keep it neat.

dscn0855eq.jpg

Lights

dscn0857u.jpg

Crowded rig

dscn0919y.jpg

Uncrowded

dsc0153p.jpg

Yes all these builds where my own in the same case all in a 6 month period.

Hope my post was informational towards the case, and yes i would definitely recommend it to anybody wanting a solid modifiable case with lots of space.

Sorry for double post but 10 pic cap. Just for nostalgia purposes i decided to add this too. This case makes this old rig look beast. This was actually the rig (minus the case) that i used back in the day before i had to permanently leave TF.

dscn1184i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom