Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

My eyes! Oh my poor eyes Comdot! Why are there so many Molex connecting each other right by the 5.25" drive bay? Couldn't you have put it on the other side of the 5.25" drive bay? :( I'm sorry, I don't think that can earn anything other then a 4.5-5/10.

LOL! Thought I'd put it in for a laugh. I think it's a triumph of function over form ;)
If I do say so myself, the air space is excellent. The whole setup is very temporary as I'm about to upgrade... then I'll start the sleeving.:nerd:

CPU, GPU(s), cooling, HDs, office chair, gel wrist supporter, TV arial, bios heatsink/ fan and anything else I can think of

EDIT: such as more case fans. hmm I might get a new case! depends on my temps/ noises

Here's my finished product. No dremel = nibbling everything = Ouch. I'm pleased with it. Only three things more I can think of to do with it. None of which are a big deal at all. Splice and extend the chassis pwr/rst/hdd cables and bring em round the back. Turn my hdd around - too much work. Get a psu with a longer power cable - again who cares. Booted it up, loaded Windows, ran some updates - no problems so far. Can't wait to start OC'ing.

Wadda yall think?

prhmail - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Those cases are very neat with the ability to send the cables behind the mobo. One thing I noticed was a thick cable between the heatsink and exhaust...

Back
Top Bottom