I have planned a session to modify many attributes to my beloved tower, and afterwards, i will post pictures that I can be proud to call my own.
The session will be exactly one day full of meticulous muti-tasking and elbow grease application.
This is the before.
1. Remove the black bar on my case door (AZZA Fantom 900) under the window, and install the window on the underside.(Done)
2. Sleeve all wiring in black except the PCIe 6 pins, they will be UV Blue, and install rubber grommets.
3. Paint the inside of the chasis gloss black with blue chrome(ish) accents.
4. Replace the 120mm fans as well as the 140mm fan with better rated blue led ones, as well as move one 120mm fan to the bottom of the chasis.
5. Fit all 120mm fans and one 140mm fan with pre-cut silicon liners to improve airflow, and reduce air loss(air bleed). As well as add custom laser etched grill covers to the 120mm fans.
6. Replace the standard PCI bracket covers with slotted(and color matched) ones.
7. Replace the ASUS Motherboard with an MSI Big Bang Trinergy, and the two ZOTAC 9800GTs(Eco Edition) in SLI, with two MSI TWINFROZR Geforce GTX 260s in SLI.
8. Replace the three 3.5" Drive bay covers with Black Mesh covers, and install another 140mm fan for added airflow.
9. Install two Blue Cold cathode tubes directly in side the chasis at top and bottom for enhanced lighting.
10. Completely and neatly wire everything in a minimalistic(the less wires visible, the better) fashion.