Rate the Wire Management Above You!

He meant behind the motherboard tray.

Looks a little messy Skiki. 7/10

Hows this?

IMG_0578.jpg

@ skiki: 6/10
Try routing some of the cables behind the mobo if you can
@ MindoverMaster: 7.2/10
The bottom right really looks cramped. You've got an easy GPU and a good mobo layout, use that! Those sata cables are a little messy, try binding them together under the hdd rack.

I assume you are talking about a tray that can be removed? My case does not have that. Any tips on how to make it better? I have thought about getting a different case.

No not really. When i said behind the mobo tray i meant behind the mobo and in between the other side panel.

Hmmm, very nice indeed :)
The front panel connectors could have been done *slightly* better, but other than that it's about as good as it gets without major modification.
9.5/10

pretty good. I would give it an 8.8/10/ The front panel cables could use a bit tidying, the hdd cable is visable by the front, the psu cables would look a bit better if right by the mobo tray, for you can't see the ones seperate from the group. Other then that, good job.

EDIT: Just realized that i have not thrown up a pick of my new build for this thread yet. Maybe after my finals this week, some time next week once i have my 5870 and new psu in, i'll take some pics.

Back
Top Bottom