P1010048.jpg

P1010049.jpg

P1010050.jpg

P1010051.jpg

1000750.jpg

1000751.jpg

1000755n.jpg

1000776.jpg

Will probably move the fan cables for the Musashi around some so they aren't hanging down like that (can see them in the last pic, that other wire is for the sidepanel fan).

Thanks :). The wires for the two fans on the Musashi came out of where I had them (between the two fans going towards the motherboard), so I'm just going to zip tie them to the fan screw hole in the back so they stay there. I also got some velcro today, I'm going to use the stock AMD CPU fan and put it on the other side of my heatsink so it pulls air from the heatsink base area (I have two more small sinks on the base of it, who knows if it helps ;)). Will flip around the side panel fan so it's exhaust instead of intake too, right now it's blowing on the side of the GPU. So the air from the Musashi fans blow up and hit the GPU and tries to come out the sides, but the side panel fan blows it back, so the air just stays there. If I have it as exhaust the side panel fan will take that air coming from the GPU and blow it out :).

^ It's a secret called routing the wires behind the mobo tray :p

@ YZ: looks pretty good. But you can hide those extra wires behind the mobo somewhere ;)

Back
Top Bottom