Rate the Wire Management Above You!

^pretty good. I give it 8.5/10. I should redo my case this weekend and post a pic, have not posted one in quite a while. Although i desperately need a can of compressed air to get the dust out, have not dusted it in over 2 months. We'll see.

^not just air, compresser air lol. It works much better then just blowing, especially when the dust is thick and dosn't really move when you blow air on it. So you need the pressure from the Can of compressed air to get rid of it, it also lets you get in hard to reach spots that you could not blow in.

7528_103150733032434_100000125239396_89359_253879_n.jpg
Old picture. The only thing that's changes is the hard drive, lol

I just hate it when the 24-pin connector is placed right in the middle of the motherboard.

The power supply's cables look short.

I'll give it a 6/10. It's not that bad, considering what you're working with there.

Yeah, I hate that, too. I wish I could flip the PSU over, but I don't have enough room on the bottom for ventilation (I can't put stands on the bottom, then the top wouldn't have room to breathe)

This is my old setup, will be getting bunch of new stuff soon. Main reason it looks alright is due to the lack of components :)
Also a zip tie or 2 would help me out a bit, but as i'm rebuilding in a new case soon i figured it'd be a waste.

P1010241.jpg

Back
Top Bottom