Rate the Wire Management Above You!

join us Antec, join us lol. I love this case! However, there is no fan filters, and the wheels suck. I broke one already the first week i recieved the case. I screwed in used Bounce sheets on the side fan from the inside, and the other between the HDD trays and the intake fan in front of the case.

^
^^

Mountain Mods.. :D I'd really like a U2 UFO case, but I don't think I'll have the room for it.. I'm not putting another computer on the floor, dust central!!

I want a case that I can fit a 320 rad up top, but I don't want a PSU on the bottom, unless the intake fan will be facing down. heat rises, you know...

I Like the TJ07, but, I've been digging the Silverstone Raven since I've seen it in person at Fry's, but I think it may be a bit too complicated for me. A PSU at the bottom means that all of the leads have to be a smidge longer than usual, seeing as AMD likes to stick their CPU power plug at the top left. -But for the price of the Raven, the U2 UFO isn't far off. The guys at the local computer shop were surprised when I mentioned it was like shoe-horning another graphics card in there, it's that crammed. Between the HDD placement and the GPU Power cord placement, it has to be really planned out.

I'm still not sure.. I change my mind so much, it's not even funny. I gotta quit second guessing myself. -Goes to life as well. I over analyze and research things to death.

What I need: (or REALLY want)

-Air Filters
-Room to mount a 320 Rad (w/o modding)
-Liquid cooling friendly
-Room between the HDD/5.25 Bays and the MoBo to mount a Rez or equal room (2-3" about)
-Room on the right side panel for cable management
-nothing too plain
-Enough holes for cable management customization
-Removable MoBo tray would be reallllllly nice!
-Black would be very sweet!

I don't like things that are main-stream or very common.

well.. no modding for my rad... res/pump can fit anywhere you need it really.. PSU intake fan faces down... etc.. :) check out the HAF thread in XS.org under cases... lots of sweet setups... no modding required..

^
^^

Mountain Mods.. :D I'd really like a U2 UFO case, but I don't think I'll have the room for it.. I'm not putting another computer on the floor, dust central!!

I want a case that I can fit a 320 rad up top, but I don't want a PSU on the bottom, unless the intake fan will be facing down. heat rises, you know...

I Like the TJ07, but, I've been digging the Silverstone Raven since I've seen it in person at Fry's, but I think it may be a bit too complicated for me. A PSU at the bottom means that all of the leads have to be a smidge longer than usual, seeing as AMD likes to stick their CPU power plug at the top left. -But for the price of the Raven, the U2 UFO isn't far off. The guys at the local computer shop were surprised when I mentioned it was like shoe-horning another graphics card in there, it's that crammed. Between the HDD placement and the GPU Power cord placement, it has to be really planned out.

I'm still not sure.. I change my mind so much, it's not even funny. I gotta quit second guessing myself. -Goes to life as well. I over analyze and research things to death.

What I need: (or REALLY want)

-Air Filters
-Room to mount a 320 Rad (w/o modding)
-Liquid cooling friendly
-Room between the HDD/5.25 Bays and the MoBo to mount a Rez or equal room (2-3" about)
-Room on the right side panel for cable management
-nothing too plain
-Enough holes for cable management customization
-Removable MoBo tray would be reallllllly nice!
-Black would be very sweet!

I don't like things that are main-stream or very common.

Check out the Mountain Mods Pinnacle 24.

http://images.ncix.com/forumimages/10BB9D82-962D-14C4-63E6EAEF3F390DE0.jpg

It's a very well designed case.

Top mounted PSU, fits a 4x120 and a 3x120 radiator with no mods, plenty of space between the mobo tray and the front for a reservoir, you can buy filters for all the fans, plenty of space on the right side for hiding wires, it's black...

Seems to be the perfect case for Antec-User here. Though I suppose you'll have to change your name to MountainMods-User.

I likey! :D Where do you mount the HDD's?? Holy crap that's big, 24x24x9!!! Muahahaha!!! My antec measures 20x18x8.. And because it's a MM, you can customize the heck out of it!

Holy crap there's a lot of room in that case! I like a case that makes things look like they're supposed to be there. Unlike my 900, the rad on the top just looks rigged.

MM tower thread.
Mountain Mods (Towers) - XtremeSystems Forums

Is a 420/480 Rad over kill compared to a 320??

I'm actually debating between the pinnacle 24 and TJ07 for my next case... but I want to get my GPU loop finished before spending all that on a case...

Back
Top Bottom