Rate the Wire Management Above You!

7/10 Only thing killing it is the pcie power cords coming in from the top.... Got some wireloom or anything of the sort? Also the little random fan wires and such hanging around... Hide em, or put some wireloom on em to make it look a little more industrial IMO.

lol i love how you guys can say like 6.7, 6.9, or 6.933 as if there's an actualy systematic way of grading these. i mean 6.933? why not 7 or just 6.9 lol. this made me giggle.

lol i love how you guys can say like 6.7, 6.9, or 6.933 as if there's an actualy systematic way of grading these. i mean 6.933? why not 7 or just 6.9 lol. this made me giggle.
Why not 6.933? it's just a number.

But then again, all of these ratings are just arbitrarily decided upon. Not everybody would agree that these numbers should have any real meaning.

Why not 6.933? it's just a number.

But then again, all of these ratings are just arbitrarily decided upon. Not everybody would agree that these numbers should have any real meaning.

At the same time there is an intrinsic value to how your peers would rank your work. It gives you an idea (if a rough one) of how good your skills are. And it allows you to improve.

The numbers themselves may be a joke, but we all know what good CM and bad CM look like.

000_0541.jpg

See Here.. Antec 900 for the evolution

Back
Top Bottom