Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Very good job in a case that I just can't stand anymore. I have an Armor as well, and I just gave up trying to do anything with it, so I will also give you an 8.5/10.

Yeh i know what you mean, im getting a bit tired of the Armour. There are alot better cases out there these days in terms of air-flow, cable management, flexibility etc. Still looks better than most though.

For a armor that is great cable management. I have one that I am currently cutting up so I can run cables under the motherboard. That is the only option to make it any nicer than you already have. Luckily the armor uses taller motherboard risers so it will hopefully be a bit easier.

I hate purolator.....with a passion. I still have not received my cooler master HAF. *sigh* hopefully i will get it before this long weekend, for i will have four days to play with it.

100_3456.jpg

The dangling wires normally stay in my drive bay, I shook em loose opening my case :D

I can't tell if it's clean or not, there's too much junk in the way. ;) That case you have is terrible for wire management, not to mention airflow. Personally, I would pick up a different one later on down the pike.

I'll be posting up some photos of my wire management soon, I just have to tweak it and grab a better camera than my cell phone. Need to find a couple extenders, that's my main problem right now...

Back
Top Bottom