Rate the Wire Management Above You!

shumway i will give you a 9.5/10. very good wire managment :D

i think you should clean up those wires around where the PSU is, you con see through to the back of the mobo tray ;)

Within the next week or so (when ever i get my order which im placing tomorrow) i should have a new pic for wire management, it should be sick. I have decided to get a cooler master HAF ....can't wait.

^I want to see it also, i am fenatic when it comes to wire manegment, i re wire my comp like every month, im going to do it to the best the case can. Should be fun.

You know your a geek when....you find yourself enjoying wire manegment.

I will probably have to order some extension cables and stuff after i get the case. Im looking into a sick fan controller for the front so most of the fans cables will be going to it. I have not fully decided on it yet though, it is $70. I will probably put that off for a few weeks to a month.

We should create a post of all the "you know your a geek when..." as a list of all the symptoms of being geeky :p kinda like Jeff Foxworthy.

I dont rewire my computer very much but i always have this urge in the back of my mind... "buy a new computer... wire management would be wonderful in that case.. go on .. buy it... SPLURGE FOOL!!"

Bahhhhhhh!!! -My temp rig.. PI 9950, M4A78 PrO with a super SeCkSeE X1650 GPU!!! (My 9600GTS is at my buddy's.. he's usin it..) Old case, no side pannel 750g External HDD and a Book of Driver Discs and Misc Program CD Book up to0! PURE PIMP SHyeaaaah!!!!!!! Pimp THIS Rig X to tha Z!! :beard:

THis moFo is JUICED with liquid airduster! Shyeaaah!!

dsc0002e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom