Rate the Wire Management Above You!

For PCBoy I give a 2/10..

You have nothing in there! Yet the Wire Management still isn't good, work on it.. seriously

yes! i know theres not much inside it as i only just got it!!

and i cant afford anything els at the moment! or i would fit more stuff inside it an i cant fit 7 fans inside this case i need to get a better one :(

507b7f4e.jpg

My sister's BF has that same Dell on the right, lol.

It's not add more...

It's you've got no reason not to get your stuff pretty. It'll cost you a bag of zip ties from the buck store.. oh wait, your English.. so it's a half pound store ;p

Not having much in, is a great time to learn how to hide.

Here is my wire management. This was the first time i built a system from scratch and doing wire management. Built it a few months ago but forgot to take pictures since I was too happy after finishing it and wanting to test it immediately. After which I couldn't be bothered to take any pics afterward. But after seeing a few post about wire management I couldn't resist anymore. Made the pics with a crappy sony ericsson mobile phone cam though.

It a bit dusty but yea...

Here's my wire management, probably only a 6 or 7, but it's a **** sight better than what it was! XD The pictures would be better but I didn't have a light on when I took them. Someday I'm going to spray-paint the inside black. The placement of the PCI-E power on my 260 is a little awkward, that can't really look much better. The front I/O cables (the coloured curly ones) I could've hidden much better, now I look at it :p

Edit: It blanks 'nmad' backwards?

haf932right.jpg

haf932left.jpg

Back
Top Bottom