Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Here is the finished Antec 900 Build. After the first picture, there was a DVD burner swapped in (got one with lite-scribe), the IDE HDD was removed, and 2 more 500 Gig SATA drives were added, and I got an extension for the front panel connector, so it has been routed behind the motherboard.

1st pic was with my nice Sony camera, other 3 are phone pics... Sorry, at work right now, not able to re-size. I will have to do it when I get home later tonight.

Before:
Computer.jpg

After:
9146d6aa.jpg

I am PLANNING to get an 4870x2 next month, and I fear that in order for that to work out, I am going to have to remove at LEAST one of my 500 Gig HDD's.

Rate the COMPUTER management.... lol.... (I SWEAR... I am NOT addicted)...

Before
ComputerTeaser.jpg

After:
507b7f4e.jpg

very nice cable manage ment ill post mine as soon as i get it up and running :] just bought a amd athlon 64 x2 4000+ am2 cant wait to get it up just need the thermal compound for the cpu!!!!!

my dad, err we, still have those Dell cases still. About 5 of them. Ethereal Dragon, u can have my old Apevia x-Jupiter type G case for $40 just to join ur little collection there if u want :p.

Which one? There are 3 blue ones.... lower right is a DELL someone gave me after an a new purchase, (they were gonna throw it out, so I took it). Haven't tried it yet.

Next one to left is a Blue Chieftec (Dragon, I THINK), has the front optical bay door snapped off. Has a working ASUS A7V8X with an AMD 2400+XP (It MIGHT be a 2600+XP, not sure... It's my second. I fried the first one, and upgraded. Cant remember if I started with the 2200+ or 2400+). Weak point in this machine is the ATI AIW 9600 Pro. The thing starting overheating, and causing all sorts of artifacts, and would lock the screen lots. No HDD in there right now, and no idea how much memory.

Above that is a Shuttle SN25P with a...... a um.... an AMD processor which is a Socket 939, but I have NO IDEA what model is in it. Has 2 Gigs of DDR400, no HDD, and no GPU. Tried to overclock it, and fried something on the mobo or CPU, so I bought my current setup (well, bought it in it's base form with a C2D, and 1 HDD).

Sorry, this collection of computers was either built by me, or given to me by friends & family that were going to toss them, so they called me. I don't buy old stuff, just store it.... for..... well, I haven't figured that out yet. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom