Rate the Wire Management Above You!

I am using 3 aswell now just installed it realised its been sitting on my desk for weeks after being painted. You can keep disks in the bottom one so that you don't have to get the no-cd cracks its just better in general imo.

Half the games I play don't even require the disc's to play...

Sins of a solar empire, Red Alert 3, Left 4 Dead...

the only games i have that dont need the disc is Hellgate: London, Dawn of War and expansions 1 and 2, Left 4 Dead, and Crysis Warhead.

idk how to make Diablo 2 work without a disc. The new patch gave instructions to replace all of the MPQ files from the discs but it didnt work. Here are instructions:

If all required Diablo 2 '.MPQ' files are installed on the
hard drive, the game will no longer require the CD to play.

For users that originally performed a 'Full Installation'
and wish to run without the CD, all '.MPQ' files should
be copied from the Diablo 2 CDs to the Diablo 2 directory.
Most users will only need to copy D2Music.mpq from the
Diablo 2 Play CD and/or D2xMusic.mpq from the Lord of
Destruction CD. Mac users will need to copy these music
files and rename them to 'Diablo II Music' and
'Diablo II Expansion Music' respectively.

Anyone who did not perform a 'Full Installation' will need
to re-install from CD again to ultimately play without the CD.
In this case, a 'Full Installation' is required, followed by file
copy step noted above.

i originally did full installation.

I worked on mine a bit about a month ago, but it got a bit messier once i put in my core 216, i couldn't route the second 6pin cable the way i did the first one, so now it looks bad, also i need to do some work at the bottum of the case, i think i might just rip out the front panel usb and audio because i don't use them much, probably the temp sensors as well as they are crap. That should clean things up, i'll prob do it when im putting in my 1tb samsung hdd that im ordering today...that way its all done in one shot. Sorry for the bad quality, they are phone pics. Also the pci bracket fell off when i turned the case over, i just forgot to move it in the pics, it is not there normally.

I worked on mine a bit about a month ago, but it got a bit messier once i put in my core 216, i couldn't route the second 6pin cable the way i did the first one, so now it looks bad, also i need to do some work at the bottum of the case, i think i might just rip out the front panel usb and audio because i don't use them much, probably the temp sensors as well as they are crap. That should clean things up, i'll prob do it when im putting in my 1tb samsung hdd that im ordering today...that way its all done in one shot. Sorry for the bad quality, they are phone pics. Also the pci bracket fell off when i turned the case over, i just forgot to move it in the pics, it is not there normally.

does that RAM fan controller really cool it down? What program do i need to find out the temps of my RAM? I know that DDR3 has thermal sensors now but not DDR2.

does that RAM fan controller really cool it down? What program do i need to find out the temps of my RAM? I know that DDR3 has thermal sensors now but not DDR2.

You touch it, if it's too hot to hold onto, it needs a cooler.

@@@ luke, I'd give it a 7.5 maybe 8/10

Wire management isn't bad, just need to tidy up a few stray wires then it would be a solid 8.

Ram fan controller?

im assuming your talking about the 3x40mm on top of my ram, of course it cools the ram down more, lol, why else would i have it there?

Back
Top Bottom