Rate the Wire Management Above You!

^^^thx aspire. What about ur case? I havent seen it in a long time.

what is that green tube? Oh and all black sleeving is out of stock :(.

Much better wildside, still needs work but youre getting there.

the only part that is hard for me for my cabling is the SATA DVD-ROM, SATA Blu-ray, and IDE CD-RW drives. I switched them around so from top to bottom is DVD - CD-RW - Blu-ray. The Blu-ray drive happens to be a bit longer then the rest as u can tell buy my phone pics. So, i if i have the DVD drive right about it, then the SATA cable will come off easily. What i will do then is put the CD-RW up on the very top and move the DVD drive up one or something. Other than that, this is the best i can do.

oh and do u suggest me flipping over my PSU? The fan is on the bottom but there are vents on the bottom so it can get air. Reason i ask is because since it's 'upside down', all the cables that i have to connect i have to flip over, is what i have done when connecting things.

EDIT:

also if i flip around my PSU, i cant screw it in, which sucks.

^^^thx aspire. What about ur case? I havent seen it in a long time.

It's being rebuild and I'm waiting on the last bit to come in the mail, stupid asus board doesn't allow IDE CD/DVD drives... Hard drives are fine though...

I'll see about setting up a photo shoot in the next week or so.

the only part that is hard for me for my cabling is the SATA DVD-ROM, SATA Blu-ray, and IDE CD-RW drives. I switched them around so from top to bottom is DVD - CD-RW - Blu-ray. The Blu-ray drive happens to be a bit longer then the rest as u can tell buy my phone pics. So, i if i have the DVD drive right about it, then the SATA cable will come off easily. What i will do then is put the CD-RW up on the very top and move the DVD drive up one or something. Other than that, this is the best i can do.

Why don't you just straight remove the ide cd-rw? The Blu-Ray drive should read and burn everything, not just Blu-Ray discs.

Why don't you just straight remove the ide cd-rw? The Blu-Ray drive should read and burn everything, not just Blu-Ray discs.

because i use all three. The CD-RW installs some of my games without me swapping CDs which helps me a lot. Diablo 2/expansion is 4 CDs, Dawn of War is 3 CDs, Winter Assault expansion is 2 CDs. Perhaps what i could do is take it out for now and install it back in later when i really need to use it. I have used it to burn rarely now.

because i use all three. The CD-RW installs some of my games without me swapping CDs which helps me a lot. Diablo 2/expansion is 4 CDs, Dawn of War is 3 CDs, Winter Assault expansion is 2 CDs. Perhaps what i could do is take it out for now and install it back in later when i really need to use it. I have used it to burn rarely now.

I've gotten by just fine with my single DVD-RW for the past 5 years...

Back
Top Bottom