Rate the Wire Management Above You!

That is a mid tower isn't it...... 5x5.25, 2x3.5 external, 2x3.5 internal, standard atx motherboard (no EATX support).

The only thing I think is a bit of a mess are the sata cables to the hdd the rest looks fine. You may want to try taking out the chipset cooler it could be dirupting airflow worth testing temps with and without. You can then use it to blow air airway from your hdd's or ram with some careful placement.

yeah i dont have a problem with temps as everything stays cooler than what ive expected
once i get my water cooling setup in ill take out the chipset cooler and add a side fan

Not done yet.... still waiting on a package with some fan grills, cables and some cable management tools (clamps, tie mounts, purse locks etc.) and an 8pin cpu connector cable.

and yes the pic is hard to see, ill retake the next one with more light in my room.

s5000288eo0nt1.jpg

not the cooler just the small fan ontop the chipset copper pipes, its a very small fan which probaly wont have any effect on temps
may even restrict airflow

With water cooling your even more likely to need that fan since your removing a lot of the airflow around the cpu socket by taking out the HSF.

0130091813.jpg

0130091814.jpg

0130091814a.jpg

0130091815.jpg

0130092010.jpg

first attempt at wiring in this HAF. I accidently broke one of the plastic grill things on the front will lifting it, and a broke a clip of the top HDD rack, clip on the left. This pic is before i broke it and i super glued it together. I now have super glue on my fingers.

Back
Top Bottom