Rate the Wire Management Above You!

ieew.. YEah.. Get a different PSU with some good loom..

ok i see what yall are talking about now, the electrical tape on the CPU fan. that is only temporary. i will be replacing the heatsink soon.

and i have a good psu that the cables are sleeved, just the last 1.5" of the 24pin mobo connector are not sleeved.

^ i give you a 4/10, there is lots to be done in that case. like hiding that spiders nest of wires that's on the top of your mobo tray and making them go under the tray.

^ i give you a 4/10, there is lots to be done in that case. like hiding that spiders nest of wires that's on the top of your mobo tray and making them go under the tray.

i swear a little bit is differ, at a different angle from the first pic. and the back (behind) is a lot better. I cant do much after that. Like i said i already ordered the CoolerMaster HAF and will be here the week of Feb 3rd.

You could try drilling some holes to tuck some behind your case some...

Since you are replacing the case soon, there's nothing to lose!

all in my new case, still buying and soldering some more wires to make it look cleaner but for now it will stay like that until i get my waterblock
need longer sata wires lol
and iphone is not at all good for pictures

case3.jpg

case4.jpg

case2.jpg

case1.jpg

ouch. That looks mid-tower compared to the one i have. Mine is Apevia X-Jupitar Type G and my wire management is bad. Look a couple pages back. Good thing im getting the CoolerMaster HAF tomorrow (i will post pics later tomorrow, got school.)

Back
Top Bottom