Rate the Wire Management Above You!

TJ09 is a nice case, was my runner up to the lian-li A10 I got, the silverstone has better air flow but in the end the lian-li won out by a hair. I have the parts coming in for my quad gpu rig, that's going to be a birds nest inside, wire management is going to be a nightmare. Bah.

Have some fun plans for it, not a huge fan of doors but want to do a case mod on a door system....projected start date: 2011 :p too many projects on the go.

HAF, get a HAF Rican. I will try to resist getting one in a month or something.

lol, the temjin is way better than the HAF.

The HAF is too big and light...and looks nowhere near as good as the temjin:

tj09bwmain.jpg

Your forgetting the gorgeous lian li B25B which imo is one of the ultimate mid tower cases.
1107.jpg

Dual layered panel which has that slight bulging effect which breaks up the rectangular profile in brushed black aluminium with that simple blue circle that contrasts brilliantly. 2x120mm input, 1x120mm exhaust, 5x3.5", 3x5.25", washable fan filters and rubber feet. They even designed the slots on the front so that it would not disturb airflow and cause extra noise. Its a beautiful case and definately a joint number 2 in my list of top cases.

(sorry about the double post this was meant to be edited into the bottom of the last one :s **** IE8)
Your also forgetting the beatiful behemoth that is the Lian Li PCX-2000

1191.jpg

3x140mm fans intake with washable filters, 2x80mm fans 1x140mm fan exhaust. Supports 2 sets of watercooling loops, 220mm long power supplies built in fan control switch and everything is soundproofed. I lurve this case only flaw is the side mounted 5.25" bays are a bit weird and there are only 2.

Back
Top Bottom