Rate the Wire Management Above You!

My Thermalright Ultra 120-Extreme is huger /=)

btw selling my pc :(

I'm going to fall back on this old PII that I have just for browsing and word processing, maybe I'll mod it a bit for fun's sake, I'll post some wire management pics lol

the tuniq is actually larger then the thermal right 120 ultra. fro mwhat i know the tuniq is one of the ;argest coolers on the market due to how wide it is.

I'd say from all the mid-towers I've had, the 900 is the least roomiest and harder to manage the wires with

as for parting, it's easier if I sell the whole thing locally, I do live in Canada you know ;) i have some decent offers coming in already, im gona give it another week before i take the highest offer. Even if I sell it without depreciation, it's still a great deal for anybody considering an overpriced pre-paid like a Dell or something.. I mean, this one local shop that everybody buys from has this fairly mediocre rig up for sale, E6700/HD4850 and they're selling it for $1250 + 13% tax, yikes!

yeah, the tuniq is larger, i was just unsuccessfully tried to slip in some sexual innuendo,

well im on a box liek noss now i wont put my board back into m ycase until i finish my lapp get mroe zip ties and finish off this case mod. i wana start.
oiur1w.jpg

cool. Nice computer guts u got there lol.

Tuniq is huge but man, it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom