Rate the Wire Management Above You!

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

=) this build is for a customer, I am not allowed to flip the harddrive cage around.

Also, I routed the molex down the side so there is a better look when the window is on.

As for the few wires, I am not getting my 18gauge wire till Monday so I can't modify any lengths. I'll post a Cosmos build when I get around to one. I personally like the swirl of the SATA cables over just hiding them (got boring after awhile) but to each their own.

I agree, I think the cables are done really well and actually add to the look. Overall I really like this management, and will probably copy the idea of swirling the SATA cables.

9.5/10

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

heres mine as you can see I have spent several hours doing it:

computer002.jpg

computer003.jpg

From that to this
02102008498.jpg

Replaced my psu unfortunately the 24pin is now very rigid and won't let me seat the harddrives correctly. Ignore the black tape its merely a moddding plan for when I get my second 8800gts in there

How did that case mod I remeber you doing a long time ago turn out?

Lol thats it, I never got past cutting the case to be honest currently got a case sheaf with 4 fan holes and a huge window atm. I am going to get some one way mirror acrylic when I get the chance. That way the lights I put in will be crazily reflected by everything got the paint in my garage aswell just waiting to be sprayed on to the case haven't had the chance though.

Holy tight case batman!
Lol the soundcard and second 8800 hasven't gne in yet though the cables are nicely routed and waiting

Back
Top Bottom