Rate the Wire Management Above You!

The 8 pin cable should be able to be routed under the Vid card, by the panel. Check my 900 pics.
I also was able to route the fan cable down, and out the PSU tab hole. Not sure if you can, but try to move the fan cabling.

i always do one cable at a time then it gets out of hand eventually. zip ties are good tho. alot of those power cable can be cabled to the hdd cage.

Argg, just finished boxing up a customer build that used the CM Cosmos S case. Probably my best wire management job yet; unfortunately, I do not have my camera.

I have finally gotten around to posting these pics.

The first one is my old case which was absolutely useless as far as wire management was concerned so it's really bad.

originalcasecroppedne5.jpg

This pic is of my new Antec 300. I know I have quite a bit of room for improvement.

300corppedac7.jpg

So how are they?

Top: 1/10

Bottom: 4/10

Yeah puddle jumper that sucker needs quite a bit of work.

This is the latest shot of my folding rig which i dont care too much about
in wire management, it looks ok to me. It would look much better if the psu was sleeved and modular like my other rig.

s5000261vc6ro5.jpg

I know the top one is terrible and wire management was one of the main reasons I got rid of that case. I mainly posted it for a comparison to the 300.

I haven't had time to work on it yet but I will hopefully get a chance to fix all the things you all suggested this weekend.

Yeah puddle jumper that sucker needs quite a bit of work.

This is the latest shot of my folding rig which i dont care too much about
in wire management, it looks ok to me. It would look much better if the psu was sleeved and modular like my other rig.

s5000261vc6ro5.jpg

wtf? What are those cards? I cant tell which one is a sound card. Can u name all those cards please?

wtf? What are those cards? I cant tell which one is a sound card. Can u name all those cards please?

Theres no sound card in there, the red card is an MSI 8800GT OC 512
and the second card is an XFX 8800GT 256MB. I just moved the 512 card to my main rig today, so my other 256 could be in with that one together.

Once i get the new cooler, theyll both be matching and ill take a pic.

Oh and on the last two pci slots thats just a pci slot fan, which ill be getting rid of as well.

Back
Top Bottom