Rate the Wire Management Above You!

run your cpu power cord though the back through the hole by the psu and put it through the hole in the top, you might do the same with the 24 pin connector but bring it back throught the side. also your psu is upsidedown

other then that looks good ill have to post up some pics of my 690 soon

run your cpu power cord though the back through the hole by the psu and put it through the hole in the top, you might do the same with the 24 pin connector but bring it back throught the side. also your psu is upsidedown

other then that looks good ill have to post up some pics of my 690 soon

Nope, I had the PSU mounted right side up and a few of the guys here said it wouldn't work as good that way for cooling. Its sucking air it to cool the PSU. With the fan pointed down it can't as much air from the bottom.

When I had it mounted right side up I was able to hide the power cord through the backside but the 24 pin connector just couldn't stretch. With the PSU mounted this way, its impossible to run both cables through the backside.

Thanks for the comments though.

I know that but even with the vents there's only about 1/2" of space underneath it. Not much room for airflow going in or out. The rest of the case is very well ventilated though.

I would recommend turning the psu over. It appears that you may be sucking in air directly from your graphics card/other components. This doesn't really make sense if you consider fresh, cold air from outside the case. Of course, some people here know more about this then I do.

not sure if this counts.. but here is my current wire management :D I will post it for real when I get my modding done.

Back
Top Bottom