Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

actually, that microphone can be moved and ziptied into a 5.25" bay, the mouse can be hidden behind the hdd bays...but hey at least yours is tied up! i just have a big bundle...

heres my worst: my pride and joy of january....now just sitting next to my bed with a cd case, stereo remote, phone, some skateboard trucks, and a nice long headphone wire kicking it out the side. oops, theres my lighter

P1010011.jpg

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Venice core @ 2.6ghz
1GB DDR-400 @ ddr667
30GB ATA-133 hdd
no cd
350w psu (i think)
92mm exhaust, 70mm cpu, stock cooling
onboard everything

Is that electrical tape on your wires? The only thing your missing in there is the fish bowl.

painters tape... Or wax coated dental floss that you take a hair dryer to to melt the wax binding it to the wires!!! I'm just getting started!

Before:
HPIM0925.jpg

After:
HPIM0929.jpg

HPIM0930.jpg

HPIM0934.jpg

EDIT: Do I have my CPU cooler facing the right way now (to blow out rear exhaust)?

Do I have my CPU cooler facing the right way now (to blow out rear exhaust)?

Yep you do

9500_05.jpg

Anyways Nice improvement on your wire management :) If only we had more people like you.

Now I wish I had a pic of mines :(

Nice pictures CrazeD! 8/10 is what I would score your wire management. :happy: It would be nice if that case had some holes behind the motherboard tray so that you can link some wires behind it. :D

Nice pictures CrazeD! 8/10 is what I would score your wire management. :happy: It would be nice if that case had some holes behind the motherboard tray so that you can link some wires behind it. :D

It does, but it's behind the motherboard and I'm lazy.

Back
Top Bottom