Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Why don't you just use SLI connectors/D-Plugs to bridge the two cards? It would look much cleaner than the tubing you have routed around them now.

I actually tried using the Bitspower SLI connectors, and strangely it caused restriction in the flow (I didnt expect to see that from such a short path). I'll use an SLI connector when it has a larger inner diameter. Thats why I have them on tubing, but I agree it does look sloppy. I have found an EK FC link/connector, so next month I'll switch them over (parallel flow).

How are you measuring flow? It's hard to believe that adding 2 90s to a loop would get a better flow than a slighty smaller ID (which did you use? can you provide a link?).

You can do parallel flow with regular SLI fittings, you just need 2 of them. Like so:
88583994.png

How are you measuring flow? It's hard to believe that adding 2 90s to a loop would get a better flow than a slighty smaller ID (which did you use? can you provide a link?).

You can do parallel flow with regular SLI fittings, you just need 2 of them. Like so:
88583994.png

I know it's hard to believe, like I said...I didnt expect that either. This is the one Bitspower SLI / Crossfire Crystal Link Tube Set - 2 Slot Spacing (BP-CLTAC-S2) - FrozenCPU.com I used, and I only used one (series) which is probably the reason for the restriction. I know it took around two hours to circulate the air from my loop with the sli connector and the flow was very minimal (you could tell without a flow indicator), where as it only took fifteen minutes with the tubing and flow appears to be optimal. Besides, I think the EK FC bridge/link looks better aesthetically than the sli connector. I'm going to implement a fillport and drain port in the loop next month so that loop changing is streamlined.

Just finished everything inside the HAF X - sorry for poor quality pic from my phone.

Attachments

• DSC00504.jpg
    DSC00504.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 311
^lol you guys both have the corsair h50 as well.

hard to rate you guys because of that case but:

enigm@tic = 8.8/10 (would have been a 9-9,5 but the psu and graphics cover hidings cables from where they actually are.

sean = 8/10

WoW. Your guys' wiring management makes my PC look like its garbage inside. haha. Would it be bad if I dismantle everything and start it all over again? Reconnecting everything so the wiring will look good? Or is that highly discouraged as I might do more harm than good.

Back
Top Bottom