Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Idk much about the antec 900, but I'm sure you put some of those wires underneath the mobo.

One thing that you could do that would help a ton.

Get RID of that IDE cable.... I think it's your dvd/cd drive ? Just buy a sata on newegg for like $20, or ask around for one. They should be cheap.

BTW! LOL! Look at the responses after seeing your wiremanagment...
good god..............

there are holes in the mobo tray for a reason!!!

That makes me feel allot better about my wire management.

You didnt even bother to do any wire managment

supermario, no offense but that has got to be the worst wire management i have seen,

We are So mean, lol. It was funny to read these.

Okay well I tried moving somethings around less cluster by my PSU but I cant really do anything about the IDE, 24 Pin and 12 pin for now. Tell me what you think and what else I should do.

It is better, 6/10, although mostly it is not your fault. That is a difficult spot with that 24 pin.

But at least your airflow should be slightly better. What mobo do you have btw? That just sux hard core for you.

Try tucking your Unnecessary cords at the other side of your case, by wrapping it around, and throwing back there, it should be still able to close

what all can you use for wire management ? I know you can use the little zip tie kit things..but is there anything else you could use...like tape or something?

dsc02414editmw5.jpg

Comments, ideas?

Back
Top Bottom